Monday, August 07, 2006

My Husband Rocks



My husband will do anything for his family. He's friggin' amazing. He convinced his company to donate money to the cause that means the most to us: the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). There are so many amazing advances in finding the cure. I feel like it's just around the corner which would mean the world to my son, who is turning thirteen tomorrow and has been managing this disease for a little over a year. It would also mean the world to me since he is my world. I love him so much and I love my husband (and Sage Software for their donation - thanks to Carrie Geib for accepting the donation request and submitting it!). The day I don't have to see my son stick needles in his body anymore will be the best day of my life!

Love to all...but especially to you.

No comments: