Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Siren

Maddy's been singing up a storm. Here's a list of songs she knows:
If you're happy and you know it
Jingle Bells
Doing the Blue
Ba-Ba-Bamba (kinda, but not really)
The ABC Song
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (easier when you already know the ABC tune)
Peas, Peas, Peas
Bananas, Bananas
Hey, Diddle Diddle
and part of the White Stripe's "I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself"
C is for Cookie
The Bert and Ernie song, "La La La La"
Jingle Bells
Knock on the door...peek in...

I know I'm missing some songs. Daddy, can you HASU?

This past weekend was a blast. Sasa had his best friend over and they went to Sunsplash. They played with the XMods that Ryan's mom bought and swam. Sasa was relentless, asking Ryan to race his XMod every five seconds. Eventually, Ryan gives in. He's a very accomodating kid. He's one of six kids in his household. I'm glad Sasa has him as a friend.

I love you with every single cell...

No comments: