Friday, March 02, 2007

My Babies...




Are having birthdays this weekend! Yay! My Richie's turning 37 (um, yikes) and my Maddy's turning 3. I already baked Richie's chocolate chip cheesecake and I have a double (or doobley) layer cake to make Saturday night. I'm not so great at baking boxed stuff. I think I do better just making it up as I go along.


Maddy's having an Aladdin party (yes, ALADDIN, not Jasmine). So I'm going to just plop her action figures on top of a huge pile of whipped cream and act like they're flying through the clouds on the carpet. I don't have the time to try and make a carpet, although I had some cool ideas for one. I also wanted to make a lamp shaped pinata, but we decided to keep it all low key this year. On the flip side, the girl's getting a trampoline for her birthday (she's going to share it with the rest of us, I'm telling you now). I can't wait to lie on top of the trampoline with my hubs and stare at the stars. We're thinking of installing citronella torches all around it so the kids can jump well beyond dusk. Good times...


I love you all, but most of all, YOU.

No comments: